50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- The Value of Data Integration
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI