Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics