Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices