Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry