Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Snowflake Advantages
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- The Value of Data Integration
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- The Tableau Suite of Products