Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges