Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry