Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake Advantages