Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- The Value of Data Management
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI