Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements