Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms