Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- The Value of Data Management
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?