Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?