Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI