Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services