Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management