Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets