Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges