Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? – Part 1
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- The Value of Data Management
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium