Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry