Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance